Active Junior and Senior Membership Requirements apply to:
- Junior Members 13-14 are required to be a SRC Patrolling Member
- Junior Members 15-17 are required to be a Bronze Medallion Patrolling Member (or higher)
- Senior Members 18 years and over are required to be a Bronze Medallion Patrolling Member (or higher)
- Renew Membership and pay associated fees
- Maintain SLS Awards (ie SRC/Bronze and higher awards)
- For new members and existing members who are now in the age category for a new award (ie 13 for SRC and 15 for Bronze) you will need to complete the relevant award
- For members who already have the relevant award you will need to complete the annual Skills Maintenance Check (requal)
- Complete 18 club hours (9hrs Oct-Dec and 9hrs Jan-March)
Membership requirements are outlined in the NCSLSC By-Laws.
Complete 18 club hours (9hrs Oct-Dec and 9hrs Jan-March)
- Once you have gained your SRC or Bronze a Patrol Portal Account will be created for you to choose your patrols on the NCSLSC Patrol Portal.
- If you forget your username or password click on the “forgotten your password?” link.
- Make sure that you adhere to the Patrol Guidelines.
- You may only patrol on 2 Early Morning Patrols per each half of the season. Ie 2 Early Morning Patrols from 1st October to the 31st of December and 2 Early Morning Patrols from 1st January to 30th of April.
How to renew & pay
- Membership renewal information is sent out in July each year
- If you did not receive an email regarding your annual membership fee, please contact the office.
If you plan ahead, there will be no problems signing on to any patrols.
Access the Patrol Portal by clicking the button in the top right corner of this site.
Click on this link to access the Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) member portal. This is where you can find your membership information, check life saving doctrine and documentation as well as check your historic patrol hours: https://portal.sls.com.au/
Click on this page for the Surf Life Saving Western Australia web page: http://surflifesavingwa.com.au/