North Cottesloe SLSC has a rich history of surf sports competition. All active members are welcome to compete for the Club.
To register for upcoming carnivals, please select the appropriate link below.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of surf sport competition please contact our Surf Sport Development Officer by clicking HERE.
Nipper carnivals are separated into age group:
Little Nippers U8 & U9
Nippers U10- U13
Both age groups have carnivals throughout the season culminating in State Championships.
Nippers must compete in at least one carnival throughout the season to qualify to compete at State Championships. Nippers (U10 – U13) must qualify for State Championships in individual events at the Nippers State Qualifying carnival.
UPCOMING NIPPER CARNIVALS
- SunSmart Little Nippers Carnival R3: Sunday, 10 February 2019, Cottesloe Beach, Event program CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- SunSmart Nipper Metro States Qualifier: Saturday, 23 & Sunday, 24 February 2019, Trigg, Event program CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- SunSmart WA Little Nippers Surf Life Saving Championships: Sunday 3 March 2019, Sorrento, Event program
- SunSmart WA Nipper Surf Life Saving Championships: Friday, 15 March to Sunday 17 March 2019, Scarborough
Senior carnivals are open to competitors in U14 and above.
U14 & U15s compete in the youth arena, U17 and above in the senior arena.
- Senior Carnival R3: Sunday 17 February 2019, Secret Harbour CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- SunSmart WA Masters Surf Life Saving Championships: Saturday 2 March 2019, Sorrento Beach
- SunSmart WA Senior Surf Life Saving Championships: Saturday 9 March to 10 March 2019 – Scarborough Beach CLICK HERE TO REGISTER