Become a North Cott ECO-Surf Champion and Go to AQWA to be a Marine Scientist for the day
As part of our surf life saving #Take3fortheSea program, we are offering 12 lucky nippers a chance to become an Eco Surf Champion this season including an excursion to AQWA to learn all about marine animals and ocean conservation.
- Feed the turtles
- Watch the fish, rays and sharks from a glass bottom boat
- Make slime
- Go behind the scenes to learn about how we can enhance the health of our ocean.
To be eligible to become an Eco Surf Champion you must be:
- A registered North Cottesloe SLSC nipper aged U8 to U13
- Passionate about the ocean and ways we can reduce, reuse and recycle to ensure there is not more plastic than fish in the sea by 2050
- Committed to participating in nippers at our club for the whole of the 2019/20 season where you can teach other nippers in your age group what you have learnt on the course
- khnights, BBQ’s and more
- Available to attend the Marine Scientist for Day course at AQWA Friday 11th October 2019 9.30am to 12.30pm
To enter this competition please tell us in 50 words or less why you would like to be a North Cottesloe Eco Surf Champion and what we as a club can do to help reduce the amount of plastic pollution going into our ocean.
One entry per nipper. Entries open 6 September 2019 and close 20 September 2019 at 5pm. Entries are to be emailed to email@example.com
Winners will be selected on basis of entry that is most original or creative from all correct, valid and eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email and mobile so be sure to include these on your entry including your name, DOB and Age Group this season.
PS: All decisions of the competition judges are final and binding on entrants in all respects. No correspondence will be entered into.