NCSLSC CENTENARY 2018/19
North Cottesloe Surf Life Saving Club is celebrating 100 years of service in the 2018/19 season. There are many ways you can get involved including:
Opening Community Celebration – Saturday 13 October 2018
• We kick off the centenary celebrations with a traditional opening ceremony to mark the occasion followed by a range of display activities on the ground, in the water and in the air.
• Mingle with old and new club members and the local community while taking a tour of the club, ride on various surf craft and engage in beach activities. There will be music, food and beverages and entry is free.
• Launch of the 100 Year History Book.
Surf Sports Event – December 2018
• The club will host a SLSWA surf sports carnival at North Cott Beach to showcase the action, skill and excitement of surf sports.
Celebration of Women in Surf – Saturday 9 February 2019
• An opportunity to celebrate the important role that women have played at North Cotttesloe SLSC and the surf life saving movement.
Gala Dinner – Saturday 4 May 2019
• The grand closing event of the Centenary Season to celebrate our club’s rich and wonderful 100 year history.
• A range of centenary merchandise is being coordinated and will be for sale to members throughout the centenary season.
• Items include – polo shirt, rugby jumper, cap, long sleeve tee shirt and a Club Blazer.
Click on the links below to read the centenary newsletter:
Sign up below to receive the centenary newsletter.
For any further information please contact:
North Cottesloe SLSC Centenary Committee Chair
0434 432 825 or email email@example.com.